Here are the up-to-date changes between versions.
- Fixed a crash on startup on some devices.
- Now targetting the Jelly Bean SDK.
- Added filtering for channel overlapping (22MHz).
- Show "Loading map" message when loading Google Maps.
- Limit zoom and movement extents so that you can't lose your bearings.
- Renamed filter from "None" to "All" because it was misleading/confusing.
- Updated floor plan image selection to only give you options for images, instead of other types of media.
- Fixed rendering of floor plan in "Manage Levels" so it's not squashed/stretched.
- Tweaked home menu icons to not show a slightly noticable background.
- Several other bug fixes that caused crashes.
- You can now share your map.
- Display levels in order of altitude instead of order of creation.
- Don't show left/right arrows when there is only one item.
- Sometimes the delete button was faded out when it shouldn't be.
- Bug fixed with entering numbers in some locales.
- Fix for a crash on the Galaxy Note and potentially other devices when viewing a list of access points.
- First public release!
- Lots of bugs fixed and speed improvements.
- Added channel, security and "all" filtering.
- Added 3D mode as an experimental feature.
- Final beta release before Google Play.
- Now uses a dark theme.
- Display heat map with different filters, e.g. Everything, Security, Access Points.
- Tweaks for a nicer UI, e.g. removed ugly grey buttons, etc.
- Added the ability to modify a floor plan position.
- Bug where newly discovered access points didn't register at older locations.
- Trimmed down APK size.
- Removed 3D mode until it can be more polished.
- Crash in 2D mode when scrolling through access points quickly.
- Friendly tips added.
- Fixed crash when entering levels list.
- Fixed a bug where you can't quit the app by pressing back.
- Rotating the device when editing seems to be fixed.
- General polishing.